United Career Institute offers a tuition structure that is within reach of every student who dreams of a better life. Your success team includes a financial aid officer who will explain the financial aid process to you and help you put together a payment plan if necessary. They will also help you apply for any financial aid programs you may be eligible for. These resources may include:
- Federal Grants
- State Grants
- Student Loans
- PLUS Loans
- Scholarships (Both Internal and External)
“United Career is a school that truly cares about its students! The teachers here are truly amazing and work with you on whatever you need! The staff and teachers all want you to succeed and will do anything to help you achieve your goals! I can’t say enough amazing things about this school! I honestly recommend to anyone who has an interest in this field!”
– Amanda Cluss, United Student
Federal Grant Programs
- Based on student’s financial need
- Eligibility determined by the federal government once the student completes the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
PHEAA State Grant
- Student must be accepted in a specialized diploma program and be a resident of Pennsylvania.
- PHEAA grants are awarded based on student financial need.
Your financial aid officer will help you determine your eligibility for these federal and state grant programs.
Student Loan Program
- Available to undergraduate students and/or the parents of dependent undergraduate students
- Application made with the federal government by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
The FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) is an important part of the financial aid process. It assists the financial planning staff in determining which federal funding programs you are eligible to receive. Our financial planners will assist you in accurately completing the FAFSA.
For specific eligibility requirements and to acquire assistance determining your eligibility, please contact our financial aid department.
Veteran’s Post 9/11 GI Bill and Yellow Ribbon Program
You’ve sacrificed and invested in your country’s security and future. Now, it’s time to invest in yours!
Use your well-earned tuition benefits to help fund your education so you can start a new and exciting career.
- Payment of Tuition and Fees (40% to 100%)
- Stipend for Books and Supplies
- Monthly Housing Allowance
- Yellow Ribbon Program
- Programs for Spouses and Dependents Available
For additional information visit the United States Department of Veterans Affairs Website. Click Here or contact us today!
The benefits shown are for illustration purposes only. The VA makes the final determination on each individual’s eligibility and benefits.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.
MAKE A PAYMENT
To make any of the following payments please CLICK HERE.
- Enrollment Fee
- Seat Fee
- Seat Fee-Nursing
- Tuition Payment
- Nursing Entrance Exam