United Career Institute offers eligible candidates the opportunity to finance a portion of their education through scholarship programs. In addition to helping families fund education expenses, receiving a scholarship is also favorably weighted by employers.
“I actually love going to school! I was so nervous for so many reasons but I am with some young ladies, who could pass as my daughters, that are absolutely amazing, supportive, helpful and all around wonderful. They definitely don’t make me feel twice their age! The school and teachers are the same, they want you to succeed, they want you to be better, and they go beyond measure to help.”
– Wendi Rost, United Student
- Nurses Touch Lives Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to nursing students demonstrating the potential to excel in a nursing career.
- Nursing Pathway Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to graduates of United’s allied health programs desiring to pursue nursing careers.
High School Scholarships*
- Examination Scholarship: United-Mt. Braddock campus awards six examination scholarships to high school seniors who achieve the highest scores on an aptitude exam.
- Personal Merit Scholarship: United-Mt. Braddock campus awards six personal merit scholarships to high school seniors based on academic performance, extracurricular activities, and community service.
- Imagine America Scholarship: United-Mt. Braddock campus awards up to 10 Imagine America Scholarships annually. Interested students can submit applications at imagine-america.org.
*Mt. Braddock Campus Only
How To Apply For Your Scholarship:
- Complete the scholarship application.
- Our admissions department will contact you with a schedule of upcoming testing dates and scholarship deadlines.
- Complete your essay.
- Provide two (2) letters of recommendation.
- Interview with the Campus President or a school representative.
For more information about scholarships and scholarship deadlines contact us today!
See catalog for additional scholarship opportunities and detailed eligibility requirements. Scholarships available to those who qualify. For more information about these and other scholarships or to acquire scholarship deadlines and application criteria, call United today or visit the course catalog for your campus, Irwin or Fayette County.