United Career Institute offers eligible candidates the opportunity to finance a portion of their education through scholarship programs. In addition to helping families fund education expenses, receiving a scholarship is also favorably weighted by employers.
“Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts.” – Albert Einstein
Scholarships For You
- Nurses Touch Lives Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to nursing students demonstrating the potential to excel in a nursing career.
- Nursing Pathway Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to graduates of United’s allied health programs desiring to pursue nursing careers.
High School Scholarships*
- Examination Scholarship: United-Mt. Braddock campus awards six examination scholarships to high school seniors who achieve the highest scores on an aptitude exam.
- Personal Merit Scholarship: United-Mt. Braddock campus awards six personal merit scholarships to high school seniors based on academic performance, extracurricular activities, and community service.
- Imagine America Scholarship: United-Mt. Braddock campus awards up to 10 Imagine America Scholarships annually. Interested students can submit applications at imagine-america.org.
*Mt. Braddock Campus Only
How To Apply For Your Scholarship:
- Complete the scholarship application.
- Our admissions department will contact you with a schedule of upcoming testing dates and scholarship deadlines.
- Complete your essay.
- Provide two (2) letters of recommendation.
- Interview with the scholarship committee.
For more information about scholarships and scholarship deadlines contact us today!
See college catalog for additional scholarship opportunities and detailed eligibility requirements. Scholarships available to those who qualify. For more information about these and other scholarships or to acquire scholarship deadlines and application criteria, call United today or Request Information!